martes, 7 de febrero de 2017

Modulo 7 Semana 4 "Proyecto Integrador"

Rectángulo redondeado: PROYECTO INTEGRADOR
MODULO 7
Balderas Lezama M. Alejandra.
 




                                                              

1. - What are your personal goals?
a) I think I will buy my own house family, in the near future.
b) I want to be a female doctor and I will work in a hospital very soon.
                           
2. - What are your future plans about your studies?
a) I guess I'll study online college next year and I will start my PhD.
b) I will continue with my studies, I think I'll do a degree in languages in a few months.
  
3. – What are your future plans about your family?
a) I guess I'll save money because I want to travel to Yucatan this year.
b) I think that we will put a family business in next year to have better opportunities.

4. - What are you going to do to be healthier?
a) I think I'll do the healthiest food for my family is healthy, start tomorrow.
b) I'll do a lot more exercise, I guess eat healthier and visiting the doctor asap.
   
5. - Write one goal you wish to achieve in the next five years?
a.)  Within the next five years I will have my own medical clinic and help the citizens of my community.
b) I will have a house In the future, a cute baby and I´ll to be very happy
 

6. - What will you do to achieve that goal?
a) I´ll save money and will work very hard to realize my personal     and professional goals starting from this month.

b) I will start a yoga routine combined with exercise, I guess that in two months I will have good results.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario