martes, 7 de febrero de 2017

Modulo 6 Semana 3 "Mis actividades"

My daily routine
                                   Módulo 6
Balderas Lezama María Alejandra.


Momen-tos del día
Palabras que dan orden a las acciones


Monday


Tuesday


Wednesday


Thursday


Friday













Morning


First

It´s 5:30 in the morning. I get up and take a shower.
It´s 5:30 in the morning. I get up and wash my face
It´s 9:30 in the morning. I get up and have a coffee with biscuits watching TV
It´s 5:30 in the morning. I get up and fix my room

It´s 5:30 in the morning. I get up to wash my face and my teeth

Then

It´s 6:00 in the morning. I do breakfast for my family and had breakfast together.

It´s 5:45 in the morning. I prepare lunch for my family

It´s 11:00 in the morning. I do laundry and clean my house

It´s 6:00 in the morning. I shower and I dress for work

It´s 5:50 in the morning I make pancakes and coffee for breakfast

Finally
It´s 6:30 in the morning. I go to leave my son to school and I go to work


It´s 6:30 in the morning. I turn my car to go to work
It´s 12:00 in the morning. I go to the supermarket to shop food
It´s 6:30 in the morning. I run I was late for work
It´s 7:00 in the morning. I leave home to take the bus  




Evening

     First


It´s 6:00 in the evening. I feed my family

It´s 6:30 in the evening. I go to cleaning the house and prepare food

It´s 7:00 in the evening. We eat in a restaurant family


It´s 6:00 in the evening. I go to performing activities on the internet

It´s 6:30 in the evening. I do homework with my son.

Then


It´s 7:00 in the evening. I make my school activities online.


It´s 7:45 in the evening. I have a family dinner.

It´s 8:00 in the evening. I enjoy a talk with my family.

It´s 7:00 in the evening. I give my school activities online.

It´s 8:00 in the evening. I entered the school virtual session

Finally

It´s 8:30 in the evening. I check my child´s school activities

It´s 9:00 in the evening. I go to washing dishes and glasses.
It´s 10:00 in the evening. He returned home to rest
It´s 8:30 in the evening. I´m doing school activities English
It´s 9:00 in the evening. I make corrections in my school activities











Night


First


It´s 9:00 at night.  wash the dishes and leave everything ready for the next day


It´s 9:30 at night. I leave the house clean.

It´s 10:45 at night. I shower to relax better.

It´s 9:30 at night. I drink tea with a pastry.

It´s 9:45 at night. I take a coffee with my husband.

Then

It´s 10:00 at night, I take a coffee with biscuits

It´s 10:30 at night. I prepare school uniforms for the next day.

It´s 11:30 at night. I wear my pijamas and brush my teeth.
It´s 10:25 at night. I organize my schedule for the next day
It´s 11:00 at night. I see a TV show.


Finally

It´s 11:00 at night, I lie down to sleep.
It´s 11:15 at night. I brush my teeth and ready go to sleep.

It´s 11:45 at night. I give the blessing to my son and go to sleep.
It´s 11:00 at night. I go to sleep at last.
It´s 11:30 at night. I turn off the TV and go to rest


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario